Customize your Android device with backgrounds, icons and more
Line Launcher, formerly Dodol Launcher, is a cool launcher for Line that offers thousands of Line themes, performance optimization, fun stickers and more.
You’ll get the usual assortment of smart widgets that help you speed up your phone, along with lots of exclusive themes for Line, animated stickers, and wallpapers that let you make your phone your own.
It’s important to note that this app will only work with Android 4.0.3 or later (Jellybean or later!). If you’re running an earlier version of Android (i.e. Ice Cream Sandwich) this app won’t work. There is also some light advertising that helps keep the app free, so expect ads!
Dodol Launcher is decent a Line-centric Android launcher app that helps you customize and optimize your phone, so give it a try!
- Thousands of High Quality Themes for Line Tired of trying to find a good theme for Line? Why settle for just one when you can literally have thousands at your fingertips?
- Many Wallpapers and Fun Stickers In addition to wallpapers and stickers, you’ll be able to find tons of customization options that help you add a bit of personality to your photos and conversations.
- Boost Performance and More Dodol Launcher offers one-click Android optimization, speed and performance boosts, helps clean up unwanted files, and so much more.
- Light Advertising The launcher is free, but in exchange you’ll see a few ads here and there. Compared with some other Android apps the advertising is mostly light and benign.
- Requires Android Jellybean (4.0.3+) If you’re running Android Ice Cream Sandwich or an earlier version this app will not work on your phone. There are currently no known device issues with Dodol Launcher.
ㅇ Resolve the Android 7.0 app drawer bug
ㅇ Add experiment (on / off setting): App suggestion in folder
ㅇ Other stabilization
Potentially dangerous permissions
- ACCESS_COARSE_LOCATION: Allows an app to access approximate location. Alternatively, you might want ACCESS_FINE_LOCATION.
- CALL_PHONE: Allows an application to initiate a phone call without going through the Dialer user interface for the user to confirm the call.
- CAMERA: Required to be able to access the camera device.
- GET_ACCOUNTS: Allows access to the list of accounts in the Accounts Service.
- READ_CALL_LOG: Allows an application to read the user's call log.
- READ_CONTACTS: Allows an application to read the user's contacts data.
- READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Allows an application to read from external storage.
- READ_PHONE_STATE: Allows read only access to phone state, including the phone number of the device, current cellular network information, the status of any ongoing calls, and a list of any PhoneAccounts registered on the device.
- READ_SMS: Allows an application to read SMS messages.
- WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Allows an application to write to external storage.
- ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE: Allows applications to access information about networks.
- ACCESS_WIFI_STATE: Allows applications to access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- BLUETOOTH: Allows applications to connect to paired bluetooth devices.
- BLUETOOTH_ADMIN: Allows applications to discover and pair bluetooth devices.
- CHANGE_NETWORK_STATE: Allows applications to change network connectivity state.
- CHANGE_WIFI_STATE: Allows applications to change Wi-Fi connectivity state.
- EXPAND_STATUS_BAR: Allows an application to expand or collapse the status bar.
- INSTALL_SHORTCUT: Allows an application to install a shortcut in Launcher.
- INTERNET: Allows applications to open network sockets.
- KILL_BACKGROUND_PROCESSES: Allows an application to call killBackgroundProcesses(String).
- READ_SYNC_SETTINGS: Allows applications to read the sync settings.
- SET_WALLPAPER: Allows applications to set the wallpaper.
- SET_WALLPAPER_HINTS: Allows applications to set the wallpaper hints.
- SYSTEM_ALERT_WINDOW: Allows an app to create windows using the type TYPE_SYSTEM_ALERT, shown on top of all other apps. Very few apps should use this permission; these windows are intended for system-level interaction with the user.
- VIBRATE: Allows access to the vibrator.
- WAKE_LOCK: Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
- WRITE_SETTINGS: Allows an application to read or write the system settings.
- WRITE_SYNC_SETTINGS: Allows applications to write the sync settings.